Generate a payment link to send to a customer and/or a dynamic UPI QR code to show for a specific transaction.
Decentro provides the test data which will simulate various scenarios of the API when a transaction takes place.
Note: This test data is only valid in the Staging environment. Please use valid client id, client secret and module secret. Use Amount parameter to check the various test cases of this API.
Important: Please refer to the Simulation Data guide Click here
Steps to use this data:
- Generate a payment link with amount parameter as either 10, 20, 30 depending on the test case being observed.
- Obtain the generated link in the response.
- Use decentro_txn_id from the response and pass in Get transaction status API to fetch the terminal status of the transaction.
- Depending on the Amount passed in step 1, you'll receive the terminal status.
- Please refer to the table below for Amount v/s transaction status test cases in staging simulation.
|Amount||Transaction status||Test case|
|10||Success||Payment link is created & Transaction status is Success|
|20||Failure||Payment link is created & Transaction status is Failed|
|30||Pending||Payment link is created & Transaction status is Pending|