This callback is triggered by Decentro to a custom end-point of the platform for each incoming and outgoing transaction initiated through Decentro.
Via this callback, it is possible to get realtime updates to the initiated transactions' statuses.
- 3 times maximum retry, post which the explicit Get status call has to be made for obtaining the transaction status.
- It is mandatory to adhere to the response structure as specified in the examples.
- It is recommended that you whitelist Decentro's originating IP.
- It is recommended that you share your auth of preference with us, which will then be propagated as part of the callback request.
- Callbacks will be triggered only in case of conclusive statuses (failure or success) and not while the transaction is pending.
- BeneficiaryName and bankReferenceNumber will be present only when Decentro's banking partners respond accordingly.
- The keys in the request will be in snake/ camel case based on the company configuration (defaulting to camel case if nothing opted). Response, however, has to be in snake case always.