Via this callback, it is possible to get realtime updates to the account balances.
- 3 times maximum retry, post which the explicit Get account balance call has to be made for obtaining the current account balance.
- It is mandatory to adhere to the response structure as specified in the examples.
- It is recommended that you whitelist Decentro's originating IP.
- It is recommended that you share your auth of preference with us, which will then be propagated as part of the callback request.
- The type parameter can either be credit or debit.
- The keys in the request will be in snake/ camel case based on the company configuration (defaulting to camel case if nothing opted). Response, however, has to be in snake case always.
- The keys payeeAccountNumber, payeeAccountIfsc, payeeVpa, payerAccountNumber, payerAccountIfsc, payerVpa,payerName, payerMobileNumber will be present when the corresponding values are available, i.e. they are optional.