Please use only Staging Credentials on each API Reference page to test the APIs directly from our Documentation.
|Staging / Sandbox
Manage Remitter API is an API that can be used for whitelisting your virtual accounts to accept funds only from these whitelisted accounts and then perform payouts. You can ADD remitter accounts to which whitelisting need to be made and DISABLE the configured whitelisting. Link to Documentation of Whitelisting Remitter Accounts
/ Optional (O)
/ Conditional Mandatory (CM)
|ADD/DISABLE are the actions available
|The virtual account number against the remitter will be whitelisted.The virtual account added must belong to the provider selected.
|Virtual Account IFSC code to be added.
1. Alphanumeric values are allowed as per the IFSC code assigned to the beneficiary bank.
2. Maximum length is 11 characters
|Remitter Account Number to be added. Mandatory if action is ‘ADD’
|Remitter IFSC code to be added.
1. Mandatory if action is ‘ADD’
2. Alphanumeric values are allowed as per the IFSC code assigned to the beneficiary bank.
3. Maximum length is 11 characters
|A URN generated against the remitter account configured. Mandatory if action is ‘DISABLE’