This set of APIs pertains to the creation and maintenance of a ledger account. A ledger account is an account that is created against a journal. A ledger account can be created for an individual or a business against the journal.
A ledger can be created for a standard use case for an individual or business.
- TDS: If you are a platform that needs to handle TDS calculations
- Gains: If you are a trading platform that's calculating the gains of buying/selling
- Loyalty: If you are a platform that's giving out loyalty coins or currency
- Transactions: If you are a platform that's collecting funds or needs to pay out
- Cashback: If you are a platform that's providing cashback against transactions
Decentro allows the below actions to be performed against a Ledger.
- Creation: Create ledger accounts as per your convenience and requirements
- Update: Update a created ledger account to reflect updated information
- Archive: Archive a created ledger account to avoid future transaction updates
- Balance: Get the latest balance of a ledger account
- Statement: Get the list of transactions against a ledger account
Updated about 2 months ago