This module has APIs to enable your business to collect payments from anyone via multiple banking channels, such as Unified Payments Interface (UPI) and more.
This includes but is not limited to initiating a UPI collection request to a specific UPI app, validating a UPI ID (handle), and generating a payment link for UPI collections. Also, we enable your business to raise an invoice to another business or a customer directly via an API and also generate payout links for anybody to receive money from your business.
Decentro broadly has the below capabilities from a payments standpoint.
- Payouts: Facilitate payouts to individuals or businesses using any of the supported modes (NEFT/IMPS/RTGS/UPI)
- Collections: Facilitate collections from your customers or business partners using virtual accounts or UPI
- Mandates: Facilitate recurring collections from individuals or businesses using ENACH or UPI Auto-pay based mandates
Decentro's payments stack can be used to power numerous use cases.
- Payouts: Settle funds to your sellers frequently or refund your buyers using IMPS/NEFT/RTGS.
- EMIs: Collect repayments from your customers using mandates like ENACH or UPI auto-pay on specific days or intervals.
- Collections: Collect funds from your customers using UPI like collect request or Payment link through SMS/Whatsapp for any ad-hoc collections.
The underlying partner banks that we have currently are.
- Yes Bank (Live)
- ICICI Bank (Live)
- Axis Bank (Live)
- And more in the pipeline
Updated 2 months ago