Decentro's virtual stack works closely with its Payments and Cards stack.
- All the collections that happen through Decentro go INTO a Virtual account which can be on the platform's own account or Decentro's own account.
- All the payouts that happen through Decentro go FROM a Virtual account which can be on the platform's own account or Decentro's own account.
- Create a virtual account for a customer/partner/vendor
- Configure a Master virtual account for yourself. Please drop a mail to us at [email protected] for us to configure this for you
- Configure callbacks for balance. Please drop a mail to us at [email protected] with the callback endpoints
- Fetch the balance of the virtual account for reconciliation before doing a payout or after collecting funds
- Fetch the statement to reconcile the transactions done against the virtual account
- Manage your virtual account to update any of the details or do UPI sub-merchant onboarding for the virtual account
- Trigger our Balance Settlement API to move funds from all your Virtual accounts into your master virtual account
- Fetch the consolidated account statement which is a statement of ALL the virtual accounts triggered to the email lD registered with us
Below is a graphical representation of Decentro's Virtual Accounts flow.
Updated 4 months ago