This set of APIs pertains to the creation and maintenance of a journal. A journal is a set of accounts (ledgers) that are created for standard uses. Each journal can have ledgers mapped to specific entities, be it customers, corporates or partners.
A journal can be created for a standard use case.
- TDS: If you are a platform that needs to handle TDS calculations
- Gains: If you are a trading platform that's calculating the gains of buying/selling
- Loyalty: If you are a platform that's giving out loyalty coins or currency
- Transactions: If you are a platform that's collecting funds or needs to pay out
- Cashback: If you are a platform that's providing cashback against transactions
Decentro allows the below actions to be performed against a Journal.
- Creation: Create journals as per your convenience and requirements
- Update: Update a created journal to reflect updated information
- Archive: Archive a created journal to avoid future transactions
Updated about 1 year ago