This set of APIs pertains to the creation and maintenance of a transaction. A transaction is basically a double-sided entry that is created against a ledger account. A transaction can be created for an individual or a business against a ledger.
A ledger can be created for a standard use case for an individual or business.
- TDS: Pass TDS deduction for each transaction
- Gains: Calculate gains on the go using trades
- Loyalty: Allocate loyalty coins, currencies, etc
- Collections: Manage the status of collections from customers/vendors
- Payouts: Manage the status of payouts to customers/vendors
- Cashback: Provide cashback against transactions
Decentro allows the below actions to be performed against a Ledger.
- Creation: Create transaction as per your convenience and requirements
- Transfer: Transfer funds from an active ledger account to another ledger account
- Update: Update a created ledger account to reflect updated information
- Archive: Archive a created ledger account to avoid future transaction updates
The platform can view the balance before and after a transaction in case of a transfer as well to ensure the sanctity of the ledger.
Updated about 2 months ago