Below is the recommended flow for operations on a Min KYC wallet.
- Create a Min KYC wallet with a virtual card for your customer by passing the PAN number and a few details
- Confirm the wallet creation with the OTP received by the wallet holder in the mobile registered with the wallet
- Get the details of the card to fetch the virtual card details after the wallet including the current balance
- Activate the card so that customers can start using it online or offline
- Fetch the CVV for customers in the form of an HTML page
- Convert the Virtual card into a Physical Card which will be delivered to the address of your choice
- Set PIN for offline transactions after the physical card request is processed
Below is the recommended flow for transactions pertaining to a Min KYC wallet.
- Load funds into a wallet from your pool account so that the balance can be updated
- Reverse the funds from a wallet to the platform's pool account in case of any issues or duplicate loading
- Configure callback for authorization: this allows you to approve or reject transactions before it happens. Please reach out to us at [email protected] to have the endpoints configured
- Configure callback for notification to get the status of a transaction. Please reach out to us at [email protected] to have the endpoints configured
- Configure callback for notification in case of a reversal of a transaction
- Configure callback for notification in case of a fund post transaction, which is essentially an additional credit or debit against a wallet
- Get the statement of a wallet to display the list of transactions to your customers
Below is the list of operations pertaining to a Min KYC wallet.
- Lock a wallet to ensure all the cards associated with the wallet can no longer be used online or offline temporarily
- Lock a specific virtual card to ensure any transaction pertaining to the card can no longer be used temporarily
- Lock a specific physical card to ensure any transaction pertaining to the card can no longer be used temporarily
- Fetch the status of a card to display the latest status to customers
- Block or Unblock specific channels for transactions against a wallet
Locked wallets or cards can be unlocked as well using the same API by passing 'UNLOCK' under the 'action' parameter.
Updated 29 days ago